Loxley don't have a set plan, agenda or pricing for weddings like other photographers as we feel that is too restrictive and doesn't give you the opportunity to shape and tailor what we can do based on your needs, budget and vision. Anything and everything is a possible from eloping couples, international weddings to last minute "I do's", so get in touch to start the conversation and lets make your day extra special!
To help you think about what could be included in your photography package, here are some ideas. Loxley can be adaptable and flexible dependent on what you have in mind:
- Pre-wedding consultation to discuss a photography plan for your special day
- Pre-wedding engagement shoot to get to know the photographer and feel comfortable in front of a camera
- Venue and location reccy prior to the big day to identify and plan options for portraits and group shots
- Natural, documentary storytelling photography of your day (no fuss, no pomp, no formalities!)
- Explore creative wedding photography using professional studio lighting or other alternative methods e.g. light painting, smoke bombs, sparklers, fireworks etc...
- Capture the day from above using drone cameras to give a different perspective, this could also include video footage which is great to share on social media
- Or maybe you're getting married underwater, no problem, we have a housing for our camera to keep it safe!
Every couple will receive:
- 500+ professionally edited, colour corrected and retouched images, ready for high quality printing and license free use and sharing
- A personalised, password protected, online gallery for you, your family and friends to access, share online via social media and download images
- Regular updates and contact regarding your photography on the day via our online wedding schedule
- Backup storage of your files for 6 months
- A professional service to the highest standards and quality with excellent customer service
Optional extras could include:
- Custom designed fine art coffee table photo book to show-off and treasure your photos with option for parent copies (see the album page for more info)
- Photographic prints on high quality archival paper ordered online via your own personal gallery
- Access to professional make-up artists (MUA's) and stylists if needed
- Personalised USB sticks with your images
- Canvas, acrylic, aluminium prints for something different
n.b. Weddings located greater than 30 miles from Chesterfield will incur additional costs which may include fuel and accommodation depending on distance
- pam & jez, Malta -